The return of Berserk! In all seriousness, a new phase has begun. The newest chapter in what has been dubbed the “Eastern Exile Arc” shows us what happens to Guts after he is left defenseless.
Things haven’t looked this bleak for the series in quite some time, but the reappearance of a few series regulars provides some optimism. Get ready for the publication of Berserk Chapter 375 by gathering all the information you’ll need.
Berserk Chapter 375 Release Date and Time
On Thursday, October 20th, 2023, at 00:00 JST, you may read Berserk Chapter 375. Here’s when you can expect to read Chapter 375:
- Central European Time (CEST): at 5 pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- New York: at 11 am on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 8 am on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 8:30 pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06 pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11 pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11 pm on Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12 am on Friday, October 20, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01 am on Friday, October 20, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 10 pm on Friday, October 20, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12 am on Friday, October 20, 2023
The series tells an intricate and mysterious plot set in a realm reminiscent of medieval Europe. Guts, a master swordsman known as the Black Swordsman, is the protagonist of this story. His burning desire for vengeance is focused on Griffith, his former friend and now mortal enemy. For revenge for Griffith’s betrayal, Guts is willing to sacrifice his or her friends and attain supernatural abilities.
As the series progresses, the adventure of Guts becomes intertwined with universal themes like destiny, free will, and good vs evil. The manga explores the depths of human nature, depicting the atrocities of war, the fallout from ambition, and the innate fortitude of the human spirit.
What to Expect From Berserk 375?
The Kushans launch a full-scale naval attack on the Seahorse where Guts and his comrades are trapped in Berserk Chapter 374. Serpico and Isidro skilfully escape to the cabin after rapidly boarding the ship. Serpico is worried about Farnese’s well-being, while Schierke wants his ritual to be left alone. But the Kushans have their sights set on a certain chamber.
They enter the chamber where Guts is lying helpless. If he were in better shape, the entire raiding party would be cut to shreds. Fortunately, he didn’t, since a young Kushan with a set of eyes you recognize watches the chained black swordsman. Rickert here!
Where this goes is currently a matter of much speculation. It’s possible that Guts and the Kushans form an alliance to defeat Griffith.
The Kushans’ conquest of Midland signals they are increasing their naval presence, but Rickert’s presence indicates that there is probably more significance for Guts than meets the eye. It’s possible that Guts’s confidence and sense of self-worth will increase after seeing old friends again. However, until Berserk Chapter 375 and the Eastern Exile Arc are out, all we can do is wait.
You can also read about other similar articles by visiting the links below: