The crew for the next new movie in the Digimon Adventure 02 anime, Digimon Adventure 02 The Beginning, started streaming the trailer on Tuesday. Target “Akai Shgeki,” performed by Kouji Wada, is the video’s original opening theme music from Digimon Adventure 02.
On Thursday, a special show for the anime will air that includes the characters and the first four minutes of the movie. The program will be shown in both English and Japanese on YouTube.
On Friday, the movie had its Japanese premiere.
The movie will be shown in American theaters on November 8 and 9. On November 8 at 7:00 p.m. local time, the movie will have an English dub; on November 9 at the same time, it will have Japanese subtitles.
The narrative of the movie takes place in February 2012, which is a bit after the events of the Digimon Adventure tri. anime and the Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna anime film. The movie’s protagonist, Daisuke Motomiya, or Davis Motomiya in English, is 20 years old, as are the other important characters.
A few of the cast members are back:
Daisuke Motomiya is played by Fukujur Katayama.
- Fukujurō Katayama as Daisuke Motomiya
- Junko Noda as V-Mon
- Arthur Lounsbery as Ken Ichijōji
- Naozumi Takahashi as Wormmon
- Ayaka Asai as Miyako Inoue
- Kouichi Toochika as Hawkmon
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Iori Hida
- Megumi Urawa as Armadimon
- Junya Enoki as Takeru Takaishi
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- M.A.O as Hikari Yagami
- Yuka Tokumitsu as Tailmon
Cast additions include:
- Rui Wada, a strange young man who dropped from Tokyo Tower and declared, “I was the first in the world to become a DigiDestined,” is portrayed by Megumi Ogata.
- Ukkomon, a Digimon that resembles a slippery sea creature and who is essential to the storyline, is played by Rie Kugimiya.
From Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the filmmakers Tomohisa Taguchi (four-part Persona 3 the Movie film series, Kino’s Journey – The Beautiful World, Twin Star Exorcists), Akatsuki Yamatoya (Digimon Adventure, Digimon Frontier, and Digimon: Data Squad), anime studio Yumeta Company, and production company Toei Animation are back.
Although it had a different cast of primary characters, Digimon Adventure 02 was the first direct television anime sequel to the original Digimon Adventure series. The program broadcast in Japan from April 2000 to March 2001, and subsequently in the United States from August 2000 to May 2001. On July 29, Discotek said that the animation will first be released in English before moving on to Japanese.
Last Evolution of the Digimon The Kizuna sequel depicted “the final journey of Tai and Agumon.” The movie was released outside of Japan in 2020–2021 after it premiered in Japan in February 2020.
You can also read about other similar articles by visiting the links below: