Fans of One Piece, one of Netflix’s most popular anime series, are understandably trying to catch up on the series in anticipation of the streaming service’s upcoming live-action adaptation.
The complete One Piece series is not currently available on Netflix. However, we anticipate that this will change in the near future.
Here’s all you need to know about One Piece if you want to get caught up before Netflix’s series debuts.
How Many Episodes of One Piece on Netflix?
Season 1 of Netflix’s One Piece only includes 45 of the series’ animation episodes. The events of the One Piece season 1 finale and the events of the One Piece anime episode 45 coincide with Nezumi posting a wanted poster for Luffy.
The live-action One Piece on Netflix may skip portions of the animation arcs because each episode only runs for 49-63 minutes. The One Piece anime has an astounding 1,078 episodes spread throughout its 20 seasons (and counting). Simply said, Netflix’s adaptation of the anime only covers 4.1% of the source material.
The Number of Seasons of One Piece Available on Netflix
Netflix states that they currently have all 15 seasons of One Piece. However, that’s not quite correct.
The following is a complete list of One Piece seasons and episodes that can be seen on Netflix.
- East Blue (61 episodes)
- Entering Into the Grand Line (16 episodes)
- Enter Chopper at Winter Island (15 episodes)
- Alabasta (38 episodes)
- TV Original 1 (13 episodes)
- Sky Island: Skypeia (30 episodes)
- Sky Island: The Golden Ball (22 episodes)
- The Naval Fortress (11 episodes)
- The Foxy Pirate Crew (22 episodes)
- The “Water Seven” Chapter (35 episodes)
- Enies Lobby (21 episodes)
- CP9 (22 episodes)
- Goodbye Going Merry (19 episodes)
- Season 14: TV Original 2 (Episodes 326-336)
- Season 15: Thriller Bark (Episodes 337-381)
You can also read about other similar articles by visiting the links below: