JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is one of the most popular and long-running manga and anime series in Japan, created by Hirohiko Araki. The series follows the adventures of various members of the Joestar family, who possess supernatural abilities and are involved in conflicts with multiple villains across different periods and locations.
The series is divided into eight parts, each with a different protagonist and setting. The first six parts have been adapted into anime by David Production, with the latest one, Stone Ocean, being released on Netflix in December 2021.
The seventh part, Steel Ball Run, is considered one of the series’s best and most ambitious parts, and fans eagerly await its anime adaptation. But when will the JoJo Part 7 anime come out, and what can we expect from it? Here’s everything about the Steel Ball Run anime release date, plot, and more.
JoJo Part 7 Anime Release Date
Unfortunately, there have been no updates on the release date of the Steel Ball Run anime. Seasons of JoJo can take one to three years to release, so the safest bet is to look for Steel Ball Run around late 2024 or early 2025.
First of all, the director of the JoJo anime, Naokatsu Tsuda, stated in an interview that he would like to adapt all the parts of the manga into anime as long as there is enough demand and support from the fans. Considering that the JoJo anime is very popular and successful both in Japan and internationally, there is no doubt that there is enough demand and support for more seasons.
Secondly, there have been some reports and rumors that the Steel Ball Run anime has already been registered as a trademark by Shueisha, the manga publisher, on the same day as Stone Ocean in 2021. This could indicate that the Steel Ball Run anime production has already begun or is planned to start soon.
Thirdly, there is a pattern and a trend in the release dates of the previous JoJo anime seasons that could give us a clue about when to expect the Steel Ball Run anime. The JoJo anime seasons are usually released every two years, with one year gap between each part. For example:
- Part 1: Phantom Blood (2012)
- Part 2: Battle Tendency (2012-2013)
- Part 3: Stardust Crusaders (2014-2015)
- Part 4: Diamond Is Unbreakable (2016)
- Part 5: Golden Wind (2018-2019)
- Part 6: Stone Ocean (2021)
Based on this pattern, we can predict that the JoJo Part 7 anime will be released in 2023 or 2024, with a gap of one year between each half of the part. This is because Steel Ball Run is the longest part of the manga, with 95 chapters and 24 volumes, which would require at least two seasons or four courses to adapt fully.
Of course, these are just predictions and speculations based on past trends and current rumors, and they could change depending on various factors, such as production delays, budget issues, the COVID-19 pandemic, etc. Until an official announcement or confirmation from the author or the studio, we can only wait and hope for the best.
For additional recent articles, please follow the link provided below:
- Eiichiro Oda’s MONSTERS One-Shot Manga Gets an Anime Adaptation, Here Is The Official Trailer
- Tower of God Season 2 Release Date: Anticipations, Predictions, and What We Know So Far
JoJo Part 7 Anime Plot: What Is Steel Ball Run About?
Steel Ball Run is set in an alternate universe from the previous parts of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, where history and events differ slightly. The story takes place in 1890, during the American Old West era. The main plot revolves around a cross-country horse race called Steel Ball Run, organized by a wealthy entrepreneur named Steven Steel.
The race starts in San Diego, California, and ends in New York City, New York, covering a distance of about 6,000 kilometers. The prize for winning the race is 50 million dollars, which attracts many participants from all over the world.
However, there is more to the race than meets the eye, as it involves a hidden conspiracy involving ancient relics known as Corpse Parts. The main protagonist of Steel Ball Run is Johnny Joestar, a former jockey who became paraplegic after being shot by a mysterious gunman.
He joins the race after meeting Gyro Zeppeli, an Italian executioner who uses steel balls as his weapons and teaches Johnny a mystical technique called Spin. Together, they compete against other racers who have their own motives and abilities.
Some of these racers include:
- Diego Brando: A British jockey who is Johnny’s rival and a master of dinosaurs.
- Hot Pants: A female racer disguised as a nun who uses a spray-like substance called Cream Starter.
- Mountain Tim: A cowboy who can extend his body parts using a rope-like Stand called Oh! Lonesome Me.
- Sandman: A Native American who can run faster than horses and manipulate sound waves using a Stand called In a Silent Way.
- Pocoloco: A black farmer with incredible luck and a Stand called Hey Ya! that encourages him.
- Funny Valentine: The President of the United States is behind the Steel Ball Run race and seeks the Corpse Parts for his own agenda. His Stand called Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) allows him to travel between parallel worlds.
Steel Ball Run is a thrilling and epic adventure that combines Western, historical, and supernatural elements and explores themes such as fate, patriotism, friendship, and betrayal. It is regarded as one of the best parts of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and fans eagerly await its anime adaptation.