New cast members, a new teaser, and a fresh new key image for the upcoming isekai fantasy anime TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- were all unveiled today. The premiere of the much-anticipated sequel has been set for January 2024.
Following is an update on the cast:
- Hibiki voiced by Ai Kakuma (Eris in Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation)
- Naval voiced by Ami Koshimizu (Holo in Spice and Wolf)
- Woody voiced by Yuji Murai
- Verda voiced by Chiharu Sawashiro (Taiga in Tribe Nine)
- Chiya voiced by Nao Tamura (Minori in Log Horizon)
- Tomoki voiced by Ryohei Arai (Leo in Tales of Luminaria the Fateful Crossroad)
- Lily voiced by Mai Nakahara (Rena in Higurashi: When They Cry)
- Ginebia voiced by Sayumi Watabe (Tiana in Ningen Fushin)
- Mora voiced by Ami Tsukishiro
- Yukinatsu voiced by Natsue Sasamoto
TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy- is an anime directed by Shinji Ishihira (Log Horizon) and based on the light novels by Kei Azumi and Mitsuaki Matsumoto; the series’ music is by Kenta Ihara (Saga of Tanya the Evil), and the character designs are by Yukie Suzuki (The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace animation director). For the follow-up, animation company J.C.STAFF will replace C2C.
Starting in July 2021, Crunchyroll began streaming the first season simultaneously with many subtitle and dub options, characterizing the magical journey as follows: