Based on Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata’s groundbreaking manga of the same name, Death Note was adapted into an anime series in 2006. Now, everyone agrees that the show was a cultural watershed that propelled anime to new heights.
How to watch Death Note on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Peacock, Tubi, and the Roku Channel are detailed here.
Where to Watch Death Note?
Streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Peacock, Tubi, and the Roku Channel all carry Death Note.
In Death Note, an anime classic that has stood the test of time, ace student Light Yagami, with the help of the magical ‘Death Note’ he used to perpetrate mass murder that fuels his God complex, and world-famous detective L Lawliet engage in a thrilling game of cat and mouse.
Mamoru Miyano, Kappei Yamaguchi, Aya Hirano, Shido Nakamura, Kimiko Saito, Noriko Hidaka, and Nozomu Sasaki are just a few of the voice actors featured in Death Note.
How to watch Death Note online with a VPN?
A virtual private network (VPN) connection allows you to mask your true Internet Protocol (IP) address. When connecting to your streaming service account, it will look as though you are in the United States, even if you are actually in another country. If you attempt to log in to your streaming service account from a location outside of the United States, you will be denied access.
If you’re outside the US and want to watch Death Note online, here’s how:
- Join a trusted virtual private network. While NordVPN is our top pick, dependable alternatives like Surfshark and ExpressVPN are also available.
- Install the VPN app or browser extension on the device you’ll use to watch Death Note online streaming. Choose the app or extension version that works with the device or browser you intend to use.
- Choose a server location within the US that the VPN offers. By connecting to a VPN server in the United States, your streaming service will see an IP address that is physically located in the United States instead of one that is located in another country.
- Go ahead and search for Death Note on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. It ought to start streaming instantly. It’s possible that clearing your cookies will fix the connectivity issues you’re experiencing. Reload the page and give it another go.
- If the problem persists, connecting to a server located in a different US city may help. If you want the fastest possible connection, choose a server that is geographically close to you.
Watch Death Note on Netflix
The Netflix streaming service now includes Death Note. In addition to Love, Death & Robots, Squid Game, and many more, the streaming service provides an abundance of other critically renowned films and television series.
Here’s how to stream Netflix at home:
- Visit netflix.com/signup
- Choose a payment plan from the following:
- $6.99 per month
- $15.49 per month
- $19.99 per month
- Enter your email address and password to create an account
- Enter your chosen payment method
All but a few of Netflix’s movies and TV series are available on the Standard with Ads plan, the most affordable option. Most of the information, however, will be interrupted by advertisements. You may stream in high definition on two different devices simultaneously.
In addition to the features of the Basic Plan, the Standard Plan removes all advertisements and allows users to download material on two approved devices, with the opportunity to add a third non-household member.
The Premium Plan gives the aforementioned benefits, but on four simultaneous devices and in Ultra HD resolution. Users can add up to two non-household members and download material on up to six compatible devices simultaneously. Netflix now has support for spatial audio as well.
Watch Death Note on Amazon Prime Video
The original anime series may also be seen on Amazon Prime Video. Popular series and films, such as The Boys and Fleabag, are also available to watch.
Follow these instructions to view using Amazon Prime Video:
- Go to Amazon Prime Video
- Select ‘Sign in’ and ‘Create your Amazon account’
- Sign up for a Prime Video membership:
- $14.99 per month or $139 per year with an Amazon Prime membership
- $8.99 per month for a standalone Prime Video membership
Amazon’s most popular product is the Prime Membership, which includes both the Amazon Prime delivery service and the Amazon Prime Video streaming service. But you may also choose to subscribe to Prime Video independently.
Watch Death Note on Hulu
Hulu subscribers may see the program right now. The Handmaid’s Tale, Palm Springs, and many more new movies are available to subscribers.
Follow these instructions to watch on Hulu:
- Go to Hulu.com/welcome
- Select ‘Start Your Free Trial’
- Choose a plan:
- $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year
- $14.99 per month
Access to Hulu’s streaming library is available for the lowest price on Hulu (With Ads). Hulu (No Ads) is a paid tier of the service that removes all commercials from the content collection. Numerous live TV subscriptions also contain numerous live TV channels, and Hulu can be bundled with other services like Disney Plus and ESPN Plus.
Watch Death Note on Peacock
The Death Note anime series is now airing on Peacock. NBC, Universal Pictures, DreamWorks Animation, and other studios’ works may be found on the streaming service.
Here’s how you tune in using Peacock:
- Go to PeacockTV.com
- Click ‘Get Started’
- Choose your payment plan
- $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year
- $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year
- Create your account
- Enter your payment details
The 50 always-on channels and over 80,000 hours of content available with a Peacock Premium subscription include the latest episodes of NBC and Bravo shows. You may watch your local NBC affiliate station live and on-demand, download and view chosen titles offline, and get all of these benefits with the Premium Plus subscription, which is otherwise identical to the standard Premium plan.
You can also read about other similar articles by visiting the links below: